The campsite will be open from the 16th May until the 17th October 2020.
In light of the current situation linked to Covid-19, we have decided to move the campsite's opening date to May 16th, 2020. Those who have already booked their stay in April will be contacted personally by our staff in order to be able to re-organise your holiday with tranquillity and maximum comfort.
This moment is difficult for all of us but it must be faced with order and determination. The effort that is asked of us is certainly great and therefore the holidays that will follow this period will have to be even more enjoyable. By investing all our resources, we are working to make this happen.
We are facing the present circumstances with serenity, aware that at Cavallino Treporti, today, the situation is under control. We are ready to face the preparation of the new season with even greater commitment and responsibility. We have a series of news in store for you, that we can't wait to tell you.